It’s no secret that Jenni Kayne is my favorite for go-to classic staples. I’m excited to share that this weekend (May 25th – 30th), you can get 20% off everything by using my code, JZINTERIORDESIGNS20
Here are a few of my must haves!
- Vintage Pocket Tee – I have this in 2 colors. It’s the best pocket tee to throw on and layer. I’m planning on stocking up on a few more because I wear mine so often!
- Alpaca Basketweave Throw – This is easily the softest throw out there. The oatmeal color is my favorite. Not only do I love it, but most of my clients have also purchased it for their homes.
- Cheetah Pony Hair Mules – My cheetah mules are about 6 years old and still look brand new. I love how comfortable they are and can dress up any outfit.
- Miramar Sofa – The slope arm of this sofa immediately caught me. Then I fell in love with the natural fabric. It’s my favorite piece of furniture from Jenni Kayne; it’s in stock and on sale so THIS IS YOUR SIGN!!
- Crochet Raffia Sun Hat – I used this all last year and already a few times in the garden this year. It’s the easiest to pack and travel with while still maintaining a chic appearance and blocking the sun.
- Cody Cardigan – This is my favorite sweater from Jenni Kayne… and that is saying A LOT. It’s back in stock after selling out. RUN, don’t walk.
- Nesting Baskets – I love keeping nesting baskets in bedrooms or living rooms to store extra throws and pillows. The size and shape of these are perfect for that and top my list.
- Cashmere Cocoon Cardigan – I have… a few of these… and the cashmere is the softest and you’ll definitely want to snuggle up and live in them. Any color is good but this new color in Russet tops the list.
- Basil Candle – I’ve sang the praises of these candles before but Basil will always be my favorite. Stock up now while they’re on sale and in stock!
- Drift Dress – I know that I am going to live in this dress all summer. From a beach coverup to hosting al fresco dinners, it’s the most comfortable dress with the sweetest low back detail.
- Sage Linen Pillow – I like to add green to so many of my projects and this sage color is really beautiful for any room and compliments neutrals quite nicely.
- Cotton Crossover Slides – These have actually become my almost everyday slides. They’re also great for the beach, for site visits and for running errands. 10/10!
- You can always use my code JZ15 for 15% off your purchase at Jenni Kayne, but definitely jump at this opportunity for 20% off this week! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!